What is people enablement?
People enablement is the technology, processes, and content empowering individuals and teams to develop and improve — faster.
Traditionally, it's been the role of HR and managers to foster the performance and development of their people. But too often, they lack the tools, insights, and time, to effectively lead and coach.
We want to change this.
Our belief is simple. Grow your people, grow your business.
In 2014, that meant redesigning performance reviews; one of HR’s most cumbersome processes. Today, it means accelerating performance, fostering career development, and seizing all the moments that happen in between.
Through intuitive technology, unmatched support, and a relentless commitment to our people centric vision, we forge cultures where individuals and leaders feel valued, motivated, and empowered to take ownership of their day-to-day progress and long-term career aspirations.
We’ve built The People Enablement Platform™ for people and businesses to thrive.
The top three reasons this is important for your business today:
- Clarity and Alignment. A large majority of people are not aligned on team and company objectives, resulting in poor prioritization, slow progress, and missed goals. In fact, 70% of direct reports say their managers don’t provide clear goals and direction.
- Professional Growth. People spend a lot of time at work, on average we’ll spend tens of thousands of hours at work over our lifetime. While it’s important for the moments matter, 74% of people don't feel they are reaching their fullest potential at work.
- Value and Impact. People who feel valued, supported, and aligned to company values they perform better. According to McKinsey, when people feel connect with their organization personally increase their productivity by up to 25%.
How Impraise can help you bring your people enablement strategy to life.
We provide the technology, resources, and partnership to enable your company to increase clarity and alignment, accelerate growth, and boost recognition across the organization.
Our partners have experienced amazing results with real-time feedback, reviews, lightweight check-ins, and goal alignment.
- Accelerated development. 65% of managers believe they exchange more valuable feedback with direct reports.
- Performance Improvements. 72% of people find that feedback exchanged through Impraise has contributed to their performance improvements.
- High adoption. On average, our partners experience a 93% participation rate across reviews.
We’ve partnered with hundreds of market leading companies worldwide. Their challenges and aspirations have defined our product roadmap, evolved our service offerings, and shaped our growth trajectory. As a result, we’ve refocused our market positioning, revamped our brand, and rebuilt our website to better reflect our new direction.
If you'd like to learn more about people enablement and what it can do for your business, visit our new website or download a free copy of our latest Impraise Guide to People Enablement Programs.