There is often no real structure to the processes at this stage, but more frustratingly, there’s no time to spend establishing them.
No matter what your experience is in setting up performance management processes, the stress of delivering something that impacts everyone across the company is real.
If you're managing payroll, onboarding, and other essential tasks, throwing new processes onto your plate is the last thing you feel like doing.
Establishing a clear and well structured performance review process is no walk in the park, so you want to make it as simple as possible.
Never start from scratch again with access to pre-built review templates, select questions from the pre-populated library, or customize everything to suit your own vision.Learn more about reviews
With many competing priorities, it’s easy for people to overlook performance reviews, especially if they are perceived to be time consuming.
An intuitive user experience helps increase adoption, alongside automated email and mobile reminders, which ensure people complete reviews in record time.Learn more about reviews
Manually collating review results to find insights can feel like a nightmare. Free yourself and your managers from countless spreadsheets and docs.
With information in one place, managers can promptly and objectively identify hidden strengths, potential blind spots, and personal development opportunities across their team.Learn more about Analytics
The Impraise Customer Success Team will get you seamlessly onboarded, collaborate with you to address current challenges, and build a long-term plan for success.
Our team can help you solve complicated requirements and provide both continuous and proactive support.Explore available packages
The first round of reviews was a huge success with a 90% completion rate, and the remaining 10% being due to team members being on leave.
Our full platform is available for all Impraise customers, but not everyone’s ready to get started with all of it straight away. Explore the packages available, knowing you're all set when you level up tomorrowExplore packages now