Learn how to develop a strong feedback-culture within your organization.
Giving Feedback With Impraise: Benefits for Employees and an Organization Booking.com 3:38
Who we are and how we work. Team Impraise 3:05
How to Give Good Feedback Your Feedback Experts 2:07
What Managers Say About Impraise Booking.com 2:25
Background of Impraise and Why Employee-Driven Feedback is so Important Steffen Maier, CMO at Impraise 2:33
Feedback and Performance Management at Hubspot Meghan Keaney Anderson - VP of Marketing at Hubspot 2:30
Impraise at Tictail Carl Waldekranz, CEO of Tictail 1:39
- Impraise reduces the threshold for people to give feedback
- Compared to other tools, Impraise saves me a lot of time, while gathering much more feedback.
- Impraise is a great tool for young organizations where people want frequent feedback for improvement
- Impraise reduced the workload per review cycle from 2 months to 2 weeks.
- Impraise is a great tool to encourage peers to share feedback on a daily basis.
- Impraise is really a key way to develop our people.
- Impraise is great to keep your organization agile and empower people while growing fast.
- Impraise helps us understand that feedback is a constructive conversation, where people can learn and improve all the time
- Impraise is intuitive, friendly and very easy to use. It allows feedback to happen in a much more consistent manner
- The on-the-job sales coaching through Impraise has been one of the drivers for our 11% increase in employee engagement
- We needed a solution that was simple, user-friendly and easy to implement, we found this in Impraise